ALL RECIPES ARE: WHOLE30* AND PALEO-FRIENDLY; WE USE NO GRAINS, GLUTEN, DAIRY, SOY, REFINED OR ADDED SUGAR, OR ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS IN ANY OF OUR MEALS OR RECIPES. EVER.
KRYSTEN'S KITCHEN WHOLE30/PALEO/VEGAN CASHE CREAM
Taco fanatic and Model Meals customer, Krysten Dornik from Krysten's Kitchen, rejoices every week when she gets to add a new taco to her cart. While doing April Whole30 at Home, Krysten shared with us her go-to recipe for Cashew Cream that she pairs with Model Meals tacos! Dairy-free and only 4 ingredients, this creamy sauce will easily become a favorite for taco night. You can also read her blog 6 Tips from Your Whole30 Future to get her tried and true lessons to take it easy and stay strong during Whole30.
*use organic and pasture-raised ingredients whenever possible*
- 1 cup Organic Raw Cashews
- 3/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp Sea Salt (or more to taste)
- Place raw cashews in a container and cover with enough water to cover all of them. Let soak for least 1 hour*. You can skip this step if you're in a hurry, but I highly recommend for maximum creaminess.
- Drain cashews
- Place all ingredients (cashews, water, ACV, salt) in a powerful blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more salt to taste if you prefer.
- Keep in a jar in the fridge for up to 7 days and drizzle on everything! (including Model Meals Tacos).
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do and be sure to drop us a comment or tag us on social media with your Model Meals recipe creations. Stay tuned for more amazing Model Meals recipes by subscribing to get notified first when new recipes are available💛